Our investors (clients) come from many different countries. Our investors and their families are eligible to become permanent residents of the United States by investing through our Regional Center and by meeting criteria set forth by the USCIS.
Our success comes from working with experienced development partners, using stringent standards to select projects, and by hiring professionals who are at the top of their field to oversee these projects.
WARC EB-5 Program for Investors
There are numerous visa options available for immigrants who wish to live in the United States:
- Receive U.S. permanent residency (green card) by investing funds into a project
- Live, work, and retire anywhere within the U.S.
- Freely travel to other countries
- Attend U.S. schools at the same tuition rate as U.S. citizens after meeting residency requirements
- Have access to the same quality of healthcare that is available to U.S. citizens.
- We manage your investment into the project and the required job creation without your involvement.
- Read More
WARC EB-5 Program for Developers
Washington American Regional Center has resources to provide non-recourse capital and, depending on the nature of the project, our funds can take the form of:
- Senior Loans
- Mezzanine Loans
- Preferred Equity Loans
- Pure equity funds
- Customized funds
- Joint Venture Equity into projects with owners and/or institutional equity partners.
- Read More